Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kamakura 9/14/06


I went to Kamakura. It's a historical city and very beautiful just like Nikko. I got up earlier and had caught the train their. I walked forever! Then I rode a rickshaw! The driver's name was Kie. He talked and talked. He spoke very good English and was really nice. He told me that he love the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I told him I loved Smap! He was soooooo surprised. I then ran into a guy from Texas who was just American.....what do I mean, well, he wanted to talk to someone who spoke English. He was there with his Mother who was Japanese but he'd never learned the language or the culture, nothing. Just closed!

I wondered around until I found the places I wanted to see including the Great Buddah. It was absolutely beautiful. I feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful experience and the mind to be open to new and different things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home