Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Monday, September 11, 2006

9/10/06 of Nihon o Ikimasu!

My days and nights are still very much turned around. I wanna sleep in the day and stay up all night. ahahahaha I'm not adjusting very well. I got up to go siteseeing and really just turned around and came back to the hotel. It was too hot and I was feeling really drained. I came back and uploaded pics, typed blog stuff and went to sleep. I slept 5 or so hours and missed Tensei Shingo dammit! ahahahaha I really wanted to see it to. Anyway, I have a very sensitive nose and smells can effect me. I would have slept more but I could smell cigarette smoke like really strong. I then realized I was on a smoking floor and the person in the room next to me was like a chimney! So I was up smelling smoke for a well then I went outside for fresh and became a buffet for the mosquitoes! This was not the day I'd planned but I felt better after resting.

I was considering getting a ticket for Smap but I thought about and got antsy and thought about and started to freakout and then went to sleep. ahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home