Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Megumi's Japan Trip Day 1

The 1st day I got here I had some difficulty finding my hotel. At the Shibuya stn, I walked out and was looking around trying to follow my map. When I turned around and saw this. I put down my purse, bags and dug out my camera! This is a billboard! YUMMY!











I walked up and down the streets of Shibuya with a 45 pound luggage and a 20 pound overnight bag. My legs and arms are bruised everywhere. It was very hot that day but cloudy, no sun. I was mistakenly hoping for sun! My bad!

I finally got a taxi to the hotel. Came in called Masako chan freshened up and went to meet her, Mindy Loo and Rebecca for Gyoza which is very tasty! I was a little worried because it was dark and my first night in Japan and I thought it wouldn't be very many people out. My bad again! The streets are just as crowded at night as it is in the day! I thought it was best to get back and get some sleep for the next day which was concert day! YATTA!

Pictures of the hotel room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home