Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Smap Thoughts 05/14/06

Hi Minnasan! I've decided to go on a diet! I'm not overweight and everyone keeps asking me why, you're not fat! But I feel like I could loose more weight/get in better shape. I recently notice how thin Shingo and Takuya are! They've lost a lot of weight, Takuya is too thin to me and I must say I like the chucky Shingo but he really looks good now. I hope he just doesn't get as thin as he was in 2003! He didn't even look like himself.

I use them as my inspiration, especially Shingo. I know it sounds strange but when I look at him, I can press myself! So I watch Shingo while I'm execising! Hopefully this will last long enough for me to reach my target goal.

I've been keeping up with Goro's drama Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru. It's really a good show with lots of meaning. It shows us how "little" and arrogant we can be when it comes to how people look. Hopefully, mankind will get past this but I doubt I'll see it before I die (hopefully at a ripe old age)!

O-yasami nasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home