Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Smap Thoughts 3/4/06

Hi minna
I've been super duper busy these last few weeks. I took over ownership of Channel Smap for Masako-chan. She let the board go because she can't take care of it with her life being so hectic. Everything on the board would have been lost and it broke my heart to think that that wonderful board would be gone so I volunteered to take over. It's a lot of work but I dont' mind doing it for everyone because I love Smap and all the joy they've given me I can repay in this small way.

Come by and check out Channel Smap for loads and loads of Smap info and crazy talk!http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=323687&NoCaches=Yes
GAMBARIMASU!

I finished watching Koi Ni Ochitara starring Tsuyo, Smap's quiet man! HE WAS WONDERFUL! His character change was superb! He went from this sweet, kind shop owner to a cut-throat business man. He even looked demented! I loved it! Tsuyo is a wonderful actor just like the others. I've heard from others that he's the best actor of the 5 but I still need to see Nakai to form an opinion. I haven't done that yet.

Tonight is a Takuya night because I also have Beautiful Life and I'm excited about watching it too! I've only heard good things about so I'm off to watch that after I do some house work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home