Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year 2006!

Konbanwa minnasan! Happy new year to all! I was turned onto Smap in 2005 so that was a good year. I been through a lot this year but overall I the better for it! God has been really moving in my life and I'm grateful for His presence! There are a lot of things I want to do in 2006. The main thing is to go to Japan and hopefully see Smap! YEAH!!!!!! I want to get in better shape! I want to get out of debt! I want to meet the man of my dreams! BTW not necessarily in this order. I'm going to bed because I'm exhausted! Oyasaminasai! Dream of Smap! Think of Shingo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home