Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving 11/24/05

Konbanwa minna-san! Today is Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for and one thing is Smap. I glad that I discovered their music and acting (actually vice versa). They are been a God-send many days. We had family over, not a lot but enough. I don't seem to be getting along very well with them all lately. It is a neverending story however and I'm really used to it. They seem to have some pre-conceived notion of who I am and they are wrong. But I how see me and how they see me is two different things.

I glad that they are gone and I can relax and think of Shingo and Smap. I watched Birdman DVD again today and realized that I like the groove of that cd. One of my fav is living large! It has really nice music. I'm sooooo tired cuz I've been up since 6:30am trying to get ready for guest and then I hurt my knee really bad. I didn't go to the hospital just because but I need to see a doctor so I'll call tomorrow. I hope that I dream about Smap tonight cuz I could really use something nice.

Oyasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home