Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Smap Thought 11/20/05

Ok, it's Sunday night and I haven't seen Smap all weekend cuz I had my 8 year old nephew who is not interesting in anything to do with Smap. I'm going through withdrawals! Last night I went to my 1st ever Japanese restaurant and I had a good time. We sat the the (I forget) stove/grill kinda thingy and he cooked in front of us. He was entertaining and cute I might add. The food was Oishi! I didn't speak one word of Japanese in fear that I would mispronounce something. I feel stupid today though cuz I can speak it a little so I should have at the very least spoke the things I know well. I really miss seeing Shingo..... and it's too late now. Thanksgiving is on Thursday and my sister is coming from Georgia on Friday. I won't be able to see him next weekend either......OH CRAP! I think I'll just overdose on Monday to Wednesday!

Goro's birthday is December 8th and I think I'll try to be artistic, like I was when I was younger, and write him a poem.......hmmmm I don't know if I can still do it like before. I was pretty good but I lost interest in it when I fell in love for the 1st time. I'll but his pic on my desktop for inspiration! ahahahahahaha

Yasaminasai!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/22/2005 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahaha!! I started missing Shingo too!! I'm busy studyin 4 my exams~~ & I din get to see any Shingo!!! I miss him badly!!!

    Jaslyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home