Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/30/05

Konbanwa! I've been watching Shinsengumi again just admire Shingo's wonderful performance! I've been listening to MIJ a lot too. Ummmm I also been visiting the boards that I like most and reading stuff. Takuya Kimura is probably one of the most uninhibited people on the planet. He doesn't get embarrassed by anything. In 1999, on WUS, he talked about vibrators named after Smap members and what they would be like. I laughed so hard cuz he was just out there! He said Nakai was more like a rotor, very fast, and would end quickly. Shingo would be hugh but really didn't have good movement. Goro would have you coming back for more even if you didn't want to. He said that it was like deeping bread in sauce/gravy and gulp it up! I freaked when I read that! Tsuyo, he said, was very nice and calm. You could tell your parents that you were with him. Then he talked about himself being really wild. He said his vibrator would talk and ask you how does it feel......he MADE THE NOISES TOO!

I love that he is sooooo out there! Thanks Takuya!
O-yasaminasai!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/31/2005 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Muhahaha! Takuya & his vibrators!! I'm lookin wat the clips~ hopefully i can get it! Wanna hear him say... Cant help but starts thinkin of Shingo.... ~On b*d~ HAHAHAHA! :D

    Oh u watch Shinsengumi again! I dun dare 2 watch again!! I ve been cryin lately! Hahaha!! But i thin im gonna rewatch soon... getting my dvd soon~ Hehehe!!


    Luv,
    Jaslyn Katori (Hehe~ lazy 2 log in..)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home