Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Smap Thought 10/19/05

Ok minna-san! I've had a crazy-bad day! My car is in the shop, my sister left me at work, and I had to walk 2 miles and catch the bus home! I was NOT happy. Then I get here and my 10 year old Golden Sam is limping and I don't know why! That broke my heart and I started to cry. So we cuddled on the couch and watched Drink Smap dvd. I watched the first part the other night and lost my mind cuz Shingo was pumping and grinding and shaking his butt and I've never seen him act that way. I couldn't believe it! But I was so HAPPY! I've been waiting to see that side of him. I knew it was there just by little gestures but BOY O BOY! That is one of the sexiest men ever! He's big and very agile! Now this is gonna sound Rated X but when he was moving his butt, his rhythm was precise. If he can do that on stage, imagine him....well you get my meaning. I had a hard time sleeping that night and a worst time concentrating at work the next day ^_~!

Goro was back and I was really glad! They did a wonderful job as usual. They sang Best Friend and they cried and so did I! It was about Goro's return to the concerts. Takuya gave autographed concert items away at each concert. It was a random. He went around the stadium and just picked seats! That was SUPER sweet of him because a lot of the stuff he had wore or touched in some kind of way! They look like they have so much fun!

I'm leasing a new car on Monday and don't know what kind to get. I guess I'll decide when I get there. I'm thinking about getting a 2nd job so I can save more for my trip to Japan. I want to go to several concerts and thats gonna cost mega money so....anyway seino!

O-yasaminasai! Dream of Shingo shaking his butt! whahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home