Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/3/2005

I'm currently listening to MIJ which is a really nice cd. The concert dvd is excellent. Unposted Letter is playing and it's beautiful. It's a love song ahhhhhhhh! Shingo moves so sweet during this song on the dvd. Yum! I didn't watch any Smap today. I came home from work and went to sleep because I have a sinus infection. I did the usual stuff today. Visited other boards for any information about them. Only thing I learned was at the last concert, Takuya and Nakai mentioned they would be back next year! That was truly music to my ears. I had every intention of going to Japan next year anyway so I will get to go to a few concerts. The reason why I would go to more than one is every concert is a little different. I must save, save, and save some more. Japan is not as expensive as people may think but the it's not cheap either. I think its less than Hawaii.....

Anyway, I'm off to bed because I feel like crap. I hope I have wonderful Smappy dreams!
O-yasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home