Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Kimura Takuya


Takuya was born November 13, 1972 in Tokyo, Japan. He's about 5'9" tall. In a word he's SEXY! Takuya is one of the sexy men I've ever seen and I'm not the only one who thinks so! He's been voted most famous 17 years in a row. His sex appeal drips from him like sweat. He is also complex and difficult to describe. Takuya is a disciplined and honest man who puts everything he has in everything he does. He's a wonderful singer, dancer, actor, and all around entertainer! He has multiple mini series, Hero being the most famous. But there are a lot to pick from and I highly recommend it! He has a kind heart and it really shows. He genuinely loves his fan which is one of the things I admire about him. Takuya has a weekly radio show called "What's Up Smap" in which he gives advice and comments on himself as well as the other members of the group. I really like that he gives sound and honest advice. Watch him and you too will fall in love but just remember, he's a wonderful husband and father of 2 beautiful girls!

1 Comments:

  • At 5/04/2009 6:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    According to your description of Kimura "He genuinely loves his fan which is one of the things I admire about him".

    I love him also, but how do you know that he genuinely loves his fans?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home