Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Friday, July 01, 2005

This is dedicated to my fav J-pop group! SMAP

Konnichiwa! Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku!
I wanted to introduce America to Japan's #1 pop group Smap (Sports Assemble Music People) so I started this unofficial page.They started out as backup skateboarder for Hiraku Genji in 1988 under Johnny's Jimusho and have been on the rise since! There are 5 members to the group that I'll introduce as I go. I'll be doing some Smappy stuff here. Let's have fun!
This is my 1st page so please be kind!
Please do not post anything that is not Smap related! Anything I deem as offensive will be deleted.

0 Comments:

<< Home