Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Smap Stuff - CLAP YOUR HANDS!

Today I'm on vacation and have just finished the members info. I'd didn't write everything I know about them but wanted to put the basics. As I type this, I decided to name this after post after the song I'm listening to which is "Clap your hands from the Sample Bang cd. This is a really fun cd. I learning the words because for one, I love to sing but not only that, it helps me to speak the language. Try singing in Japanese! ahahahahaha, its a challenge to say the least.

I know some of you are wondering how I can listen to songs that I don't understand. I also listen to opera and I don't understand that either. I feel the music. It's that simple. I only know what it means to me and I can enjoy it on that level. I didn't get to go to the concerts this year. I was really sadden by that but after hurricane Katrina, I have a better perspective on life and have stopped being so bummed.

Let's see.....I will from time to time post stuff in Japanese. Moshi mo wakarimasen, kikete kudasai. Watashi wa machigaeri, tadasete kudasai. Dewa mata!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home