Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Nakai Masahiro

Masahiro Nakai was born August 18, 1972 in Fujisawa, Japan. He is oldest of the group thus the leader. Masahiro is commonly known as Nakai. Standing at about 5'5" tall (the shortest) and he is the man behind Smap. Nakai makes most of the decisions about Smap thus he has a great responsibility. Nakai is FUNNY and sweet. He is the one who puts the members on the frontlines asking them all kinds of questions. Nothing is off limits for Nakai! AHAHAHAHAH! Nakai is a hard worker and it really shows, however he can't sing. I really love that he tries so hard but can't carry a tune on his back if he had to! Nakai can dance though being the best dancer in the group. His moves are precise and smooth. He really works hard to perfect what he's doing. Nakai is also an actor but I haven't seen his work yet so I really don't have a good opinion of his ability. I do know this, Nakai works overtime so I will assume he really puts his all into acting just as he does everything. He has a radio show also and other weekly shows besides those he does with the group (Bistro Smap) . He has the greatest TV exposure. Nakai-kun is the BEST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home