Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sample Bang Concert ends 9/29/2005

Ok, the last concert ends tomorrow. I kinda glad because I didn't get to go and have been blue about that. I've been hearing all kinds of wonderful stuff about the concerts and how every concert is different. They have a MC part where they just talk about their life events. The concerts have been lasting from 3 1/2 to 4 hours! They do comic skits and well as of course songs. I was able to get some concert stuff via friends from the Channel Smap board. I've got a cap, concert program and unofficial concert photos! The concert dvds are to be released on December 7, 2005 and can be purchased on Yesasia.com for about $85. The problem is the releases from Japan our region 2 and cannot be played on american dvd player (region 1). We will have to wait for the vcds or China to release. I have every intention on buying these for a Christmas present to me which is something I do every year!

3 Comments:

  • At 9/30/2005 10:08 PM, Blogger Megumi said…

    The concert is officially over and I don't have any details yet. I thinks it must have been wonderful though. I really would have loved to have been there but next time.

     
  • At 9/30/2005 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea...though it's over.There's still a next time.But i don't think i can be there too.So i've gotta wait till i graduate from school first.=)

     
  • At 10/01/2005 3:23 PM, Blogger Megumi said…

    Gomen na emilyjas! Your dreams will come true of Smap concert!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home