Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/8/05

Konbanwa minna-san! I had a dream this morning that I was at a Smap concert and I was about 15 feet away from them. I remember Goro most in the dream because I was trying to get his attention. Then He and Takuya started singing Touch Me, Kiss Me and they disappeared but I could still hear them faintly. Strange! I got a chance to read about Goro's return after the incident where he backed into someone. It think was a hit and run kinda thing but I don't think it was malicious. Anyway, Kimurafan translated the return show in which Goro teared up after many apologies, it was very touched. Thanks Kimurafan! I got to see more pics of Goro kissing some women in a movie and Nakai hosted the TBS 50 Anniversary show and I seen clips from that too. Thanks Lame! There's a Takuya kiss seen in this from Good Luck (must see)! I got a chance to see Shingo show in english! Thanks again Jas! Shin_Chan moved all of Smap concert pics to one place! The Place of Drool! I was so happy! Domo arigato gozaimashita! I know you may not know who these people are but I do and I want to recognize their efforts in making my Smap life better!

I talked alot about God today and my life in general with my mother who gave me wonderful advice and direction. She is really great!!!!! I added this because she also likes Smap and watches their stuff with me sometimes. Well, beddo jikan!

O-yasaminasai!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/09/2005 12:15 PM, Blogger Princess Castle said…

    Nah~ It's ok... it's nt the 1st time Shingo had show in all english. U gt watch last yr's sxs sp? jappy tv?? It's everythin in eng too~ ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home