Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/5/05

ahahahahaha! This has been a good day! I got a chance to see a very old video of Smap with Mori. They were so young and cute!! Thanks Kimurafan! I also seen Shingo singing in english which made me REALLY HAPPY! HONTOU NI SHIAWASE! Thanks Jas! I seen about 80 concert pics of Takuya and one perfect one of Shingo today and found out who P-Chan was! Thanks Pams! I read a report about the Osaka concert on 9/12/05! Great report, 9 pages!! Thanks Mayo I really enjoyed this day. I went to bible study and had a good time there and came home and got on the computer.

I'm almost finished translating It's a Wonderful World from Sample Bang. I'll post up when I'm done.

O-yasaminasai, may you have wonderful Smap dreams tonight!

2 Comments:

  • At 10/06/2005 3:43 PM, Blogger Princess Castle said…

    Hahaha! Shingo sang alot of songs in english b4! Will try 2 dig out some 4 u when im free~ Hahaha!

    If u r talkin abt them when they r young, im nt too sure whether u ve watched their 1st concert? where our poor bb shingo injured his leg~ so he oni came out singing 1 song.. haha~ & if im nt wrong, it's an eng song too.. let it be? heh~ i dunno the name.. haha! but he looks soooo cute & poor thin! cute when he's so young, tryin 2 act as if he's a big guy~ poor thing when he cant join along in the fun esp when it's their 1st concert! >.<

     
  • At 10/06/2005 10:52 PM, Blogger Megumi said…

    Thanks Jas for your post! I welcome your thoughts always!
    Oh not Shingo poor baby! And the 1st concert too! He must have been so upset. I haven't seen that yet. He was a skinny boy but adorable when he was young. I love to hear him speak in english because I know he has really worked hard to learn the language and it's something he wants. And to me, whatever Shingo wants, I want too^_^!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home