Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/4/05

Konbanwa minna, genki desuka? Genki desu! I joined a new board a few days ago and I must say I like it. It talks about other stars beside Smap but my focus of course is on Smap. Soko de suki ni narimasu. Minna totemo shinsetsu teigi tadashii. Now I have 3 places to go and talk about Smap ~_*! Anyway, I drove over to Pennsylvania today with my cousin and we listened to MIJ. To my surprise, she really liked it! She thought it had a really good jazz sound. Ok, I'll buy that. I then of course came home and watched the DVD. I just love to see Shingo step in Unposted Letter. He really looks delicious. One of my fav also is Thousand Nights (Goro's solo). I notice just how sexy Goro really is when I watch him. I love it when he knows his doing really good and he has this cute little smirk as if to say "I know I'm good." hahahahaha It's just adorable. Well, I'm gonna do some other stuff before I crash!
O-yasaminasei, kokochiyoi yume no Smap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home