Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/6/05

I got online early this morning and first thing I saw was pics of Takuya from the concert! It made my morning wonderful! Then, I found out he's gonna be in a new movie coming out next fall and I was really happy about that because it's a samurai movie and I LOVE SAMURAI MOVIES my favorite being When the Last Sword was Drawn! One of my fav japanese actors is Toshiro Mifune! He's the ultimate samurai! Then Jas did me a wonderful favor domo arigato gozaimashita! This day was turning out to be a good one! Work was normal. Then I went to choir rehearsal and I love to sing God's praises so I had a great time. Then I got back online and bam! I SAW PICS SHINGO AT THE LAST CONCERT IN HIS UNDERWEAR AND A MUSCLE SHIRT. It doesn't get much better then that at least that is what I thought! I had to calm my heart and relax cuz I was way too excited! So I thought ok, I saw where there are pics of Goro....ok this should be safe! NOT! They were from some movie of him being this detective and he falls for the victim and they are going at it! He's really kissing this woman! My mouth actually started to water! Now, its after midnight and I way too excited to sleep! What wonderful visions I have in my head. ahahahaha! This is really a lot of fun!

O-yasaminasai! (Good night and I will have wonderful dreams!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home