Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/7/05

Sweet Summer Surfin Season! Only when kissing you, sweet summer surfin season get near to you! I simply love this song! Hey, so dang blasted tired my eyes are crossing! I didn't sleep last night cuz of pics of Shingo and clip of Goro! I watched MIJ again (10th time in 2 months)! I love simply love Unposted Letter! How many times have I said that already....I can't wait for dvd of Sample Bang! I hope the keep the mc part too. I heard that they talked about and did some really funny stuff during concert. I can think anymore so.....

O-yasaminasai! I hope Smap visit your dreams!

1 Comments:

  • At 10/08/2005 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there megumi~~ first time visiting your blog~ I have some very delicious pictures of Goro sharing hot kisses with a girl at here: http://photobucket.com/albums/y115/lame560/
    Thought you would be interested. *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home