Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Thoughts 10/15/05

Konbanwa minna! It's about 1a.m. and I haven't had much sleep this week. I went to a gospel concert last night and had a pretty good time. I must say though, I was a little disappointed by some of the comments made. I don't like bashing other christians. I believe we have one God, one Jesus, and one body soooooo, no bashing of yourself. Ok gomenasai, I'm off the soapbox.

I haven't seen any SXS for October yet and I'm getting antsy about it! I like to see them at least every other week or so. I did get to see the Pams concert dvd. I was impressed that they did so well without Goro but I really missed him being there. Smap isn't Smap when one is missing. But Shingo really looked good and they sound good. I liked his solo and Takuya's solo. The MC Tammer and MC Shammer was HILARIOUS! They do some funny stuff! And Takuya as Shingo mama kept raising his dress to show off his legs then he raised it a little higher! I will watch Drink Smap on Monday as it is Sunday now when I'm finishing this post.

I was recently ask if I would ever want to see Takuya or Goro act in a gay role. Although I don't question their sexuality it wouldn't feel right. I can't even fathom any of them so the answer was nope. I have seen Doujinshi of Smap but I don't read that kind of stuff too much. Although I must say some of it is pretty good and some is just plain gross!

Today I'm feeling especially blessed and very thankful that I found out about Smap. GO WOWO, GO WOWO To your dreams, you have a chance, GO WOWO, GO WOWO, Susume (grow wild)!

O-yasaminasai, sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home