Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Thoughts for 10/9/05

My thoughts today are not solely bases on Smap. I would like to offer up my prayers for the people in Pakistan and India.

I went to church today and had a wonderful time! I didn't really think about Smap until I got online and dl a clips of Goro, Takuya, Andy Lau and others (don't know names) and their great kiss scenes! I was really impressed by Goro, very romantic and passionate. Thanks kimurafan! I didn't get to do much leisure stuff today because I had to wash clothes (yuk) and stuff like that so, I worked today because well......I goofed off yesterday XP! My dogs are driving me crazy right now cuz they hate the rabbits in the yard and they won't stop barking while their outside! I bought Drink Smap and Pams concert dvds yesterday. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be saving money for trip but I really need to see these ahahahahaha!

Atashi wa nihongo motto ii desu. Smap terebi ga chotto wakarimasu. Soro ureshii ni tsuite desu. Ok, enough of that!

O-yasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home