Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/10/05

Hello people! I know, I'm pretty much talking to myself but....ya never know. I watched Smap's 2000 concert tonight! YUMMY MEN! Shingo is sooooooooo build in this one I couldn't stand it! I must have hit rewind 40 times on certain parts! Tatoeba, during the song Dynamite and I don't know the name of the one song, I'm not even sure I heard it cuz I was too busy LUSTING! Ok, forgive me! He was big then too and man oh man...he could probably get me to do just about anything sadly to say! I did say just about ahahahahahaha. Takuya announced his marriage at a concert 2002 to omou. I haven't seen that yet, not sure that I want to. Many have issues with his wife, I personally think she trapped him but he was a willing participant so.....He seems happy now and I'm happy for him. However, if that was Shingo I would probably be pissed way off and I wouldn't like her! ahahahahahaha I'm in rare form tonight. Anyway, I really like the heavy versions of Dynamite and (don't know the name of song but) I want you Lady....I think they rock! I didn't really like the 014 version of Lion Heart. I think Shingo part was too hallow for him. I liked Goro in this one too. I pretty much Goro in everything. I'm a big Goro fan too! He looked really good and dance very good and was totally hot! But to be hontou honest, they all was really hot. Tsuyo looked really good in and so confident. I think he was maybe 15 pounds heavier too. Nakai didn't wear a hat the whole time....I really like him in hats though. He dances his (blank) off! And Takuya...what can I say about Takuya! Men like him scare me because they have a magnetism that pulls you really hard. Its difficult to describe but he's the type that would make you do crazy stuff! I never.....hell what I'm I saying!!!!!!!! Shingo does the same to me! ahahahahaha and I LIKE IT!!!!!!

I'D RATHER BE AT A SMAP CONCERT!

O-yasaminasaiiiiiiiiiiiiii! kokochiyoi yume!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home