Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/20/05

Konban I watched Goro's special Asuka e, Soshite Mada Minu Ko e and it was simply wonderful. Goro was excellent! BRAVO! This movie didn't have subs but because of the actors abilities, I understood it. I would recommend this movie to everyone but be prepared to cry your eyes out. So tonight is my Goro night. Why I like Goro.

Goro is intelligent and sophisticated. He has a very gentle side as well. He is beautiful but not a snob. Goro tries really hard. There is a sadness about Goro that sometimes breaks my heart. It shows in his eyes. I like that he's a romantic! I think that he loves his fans and tries very hard to be a good entertainer. Now I'm not that naive that I think he (or any of them ) wears halos. I think they are superstars and as such have certain characteristics that are less than appealing. However, I believe that he (like the others) is honest and dedicated. He (like the others) share almost all of their lives with their fans which takes a lot. So as a fan, I appreciate that gift. Domo arigato gozaimashita Goro-chan!

I learned a few days ago that Nakai's grandmother passed away in August while they were touring. He got a chance to see her a little before that but had intentions on going back the same day she died. Nakai kept this fact away for the other members of Smap and minna. He chose not the tell them because it would have made them worry about him so he kept it to himself. He was able to go to the funeral but not the cremation. Nakai laid next to his passed grandmother and went to sleep because he wanted to feel close to her. He then had to go on stage and entertain us and did so without anyone being aware. A few years ago, this also happened to Shingo who lost his grandmother and had to perform. I love them much for the professionalism and their dedication to us. Nakai, Shingo and Smap thank you for your hardwork, I really appreciate your effort. GAMBATTE KUDASAI!

O-yasaminasai (Good night!)

1 Comments:

  • At 10/21/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Princess Castle said…

    Ne~ u noe... that time when i 1st watch MIJ (my 1st concert~~ tt leads me 2 love them so much!), sore jya mata jus attracts me!! I love sore jya mata til now... i believe tt's the oni song i really rem when i 1st watch MIJ. (of cos~ other than lion heart etc..)

    Then when I heard abt Su concert tt time~ with Shingo cryin @ the exact same song.. I was shocked! After that~ this song really is in my heart~

    4 tt's the song tt i like the most~

    4 tt's the song tt leads me 2 like shingo (cos of his solo part there on MIJ!!)~

    4 tt's the song tt leads me to Shingo, who 1st shed his tears in front of me! (haha~ i watch this 1st than to drink smap...)~

    All the Smap members r really brave!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home