Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Smap Thoughts 10/23/05

Konban minna-san! I watched Yomigaeru Kinro with Shingo this weekend and I must say it was pretty good. I didn't understand the subs because they were in Chinese and the language was Japanese so I understand very little of that also but I watched the whole thing! He did a pretty good job but not as good as Shinsengumi. I looking forward to seeing him in Saiyuki which is airing in January toomou! I cut clips from Drink Smap for a friend and can't wait for her to watch and drool as much as I did. I really didn't do much else this weekend.

My uncle is not well and the doctors doesn't give him much hope. I spend most of today with my aunt and family just to give my support. Prayerfully things will work out and he will get better. I tired now so..... O-yasaminasai!

BTW~SHINGO WAS CHOKAKOII! SUGOI! WOOWOO!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home