Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Shingo Smap Thoughts 11/04/05

This morning I saw Oct 30, 2005 Tensei Shingo! It was a execise to make you sweat. Two women (beautiful) smeared hot chocolate sauce all over his body minus his butt and penis of course. He had on red shorts, boxers. Then they wrapped him in a foil like sheet and taped him up. There were 3 others with him but I really don't care. Then they had to play a game and the winner received an oil message by the same 2 women.

One of my favorite things is chocolate and another is Shingo. Put the two together and I'm estatic! I can't say all the stuff that was going on in my head watching this. The message was even better. EROTIC! I better today now that I've seen it cuz yesterday I'd just heard about it and didn't get anything done at work cuz I was soooooooo wanting to see it! Shin_chan was wonderful and uploading it for us so I thank you for the bottom of my lusting heart! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home