Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Smap Thoughts 11/13/05

Konbanwa! I have been sick for 3 days now! YUK! Anyway, I finally got to see some October SXS shows! I enjoyed them as usual. They had some boxers on the show and Shingo made a cake that look like a boxing ring! He's so talented. I was reading that he's depressed because he couldn't loose the weight he wanted to for his part as Songoku in Saiyuki. They did a shoot in Sydney and from what I've read, it was hell! I feet so bad for him. I think he's perfect but I understand that our self image is so important. I know more than people might think. I recently lost a lot of weight too and know how much better I feel about myself. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must have been for him to go on stage and perform night after night when deep inside he was not happy with himself. That actually makes me want to cry. But, he has to deal with this like everyone else. So, on top of not losing as much weight as he wanted, he goes to Sydney and have horrible time cuz of flies or mosquitos which for some reason was attracted to him. Thank goodness he's back home.

I read that Goro is a playboy who likes to visit the clubs scene. Now I don't know how true this is but he is suppose to be very arrogant. He is supposed to have said something like women would benefit from having sex with him. Now,......THAT COULD VERY WELL BE TRUE! I have no idea what kind of lover Goro is and I don't think I'll ever find out. Although I like him, I don't really have a desire to have sex with him so....but according to him, you will benefit WHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's just nuts! My opinion, you probably will! On the other hand SHINGO...YOROKONDE! whahahahahaha! Gomenasai! the lecher/nymph just popped out of me!

Natsu ga sugiteku ~ only when I'm kissing you, sweet summer surfin season, get near to you ~
Yuhi ga ochiteku ~ only when I holding you, sweet summer surfin season, know all of you ~

Yasaminasai!!!!!! Dream of Smap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home