Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Thoughts 11/6/05

Konbanwa minnasan. I've been having a very strange day. I can't explain how I feel. I think I'm bored. I watched Smastation from last month with Takuya as the guest and I really enjoyed but somethings missing and I don't know what. I usually hate this time of year so I will attribute most of my mood to that. Everyone thinks that the fall is beautiful cuz the trees are so colorful. All I see is the leaves dying. Its dark most of the time. Its getting cold. The holidays are just around the corner and I'm not looking forward to the NOISE! I wish I could go on vacation for the holidays. hahahahaha I sound like the Grinch! The only good thing is Sample Bang DVD will be out on December 14 which is a little over a month. I guess things will look up in a few.....
Oyasami nasai, dream of Smap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home