Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Shingo Thoughts 11/17/05

Ok, I've had such a day! I didn't sleep well and Shingo filled my head so of course I couldn't sleep after that! Then I got on the board and was writing a Smap story. Boy oh boy did we get busy! At one point, I had to get up and walk away cuz I couldn't take anymore! STEAMY! Anyway so now things are getting back to normal. I enjoyed the LUSTFUL THOUGHTS!~_^

I really need to get back to my Japanese lessons so I can be more fluent. I understand some of what they say but not nearly enough! My processing is still too slow.

I gonna take a shower and go to beddo cuz I'm sleepy as hell and I getting goofy.

O-yasaminasai. I hope you have wonderful dreams about your favorite Smap man! I will be dreaming about Shingo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home