Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

More Smap Thoughts 11/13/05

Ok, this morning about 2am, I watched this crazy clip of Smap and laughed so much my face hurt! I realized how much fun I have watching them and how happy it really makes me! I have to say that I love them and thank you. My life has been enhanced by their antics and it was much needed. I not a big party goer and I don't hang out in bars so I don't do a lot of socializing except in church and at work. Having Smap in my life and going to Smap boards have really taken away some of that boredom. As I watch this stuff, I'm so happy and that is real. Now don't get the wrong idea, I do have a full life! and now, it's fuller! It's just that I don't do a lot of running. So with that said, oyasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home