Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Birthday wish to Goro's from my Mom 12/07/05

This is a poem my mom wrote for Goro, I hope you like it!
I saw you on the screen one day
I watched dance, sing, and play.
And my heart skipped a beat
When I heard you say "Beautiful"

You sang on and on in your native tongue
I did not understand the words you formed
I only knew I loved your song "Beautiful"
You are the perfect man
You know exactly what elegence should show
In perfect stance I watch you show "Beautiful"
To sum you up in a single word
You said in English in the song I heard
You're a great man and perfectly planned
And you're "Beautiful"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home