Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Smap Thoughts 12/04/05

Konbanwa minna-san! I've been so busy. My mom's surprise b-day party was a great success but my sister and I had a big fight and are currently not speaking. I really hate that. But I'm sure it will work itself out. I got a chance to watch Viva Amigos and Live Smap DVD's this weekend. I love Takuya's solo with the dancing to no music in Amigos. I love he and Shingo's solo! Shingo played the harmonica! So Cute! I always like Goros' solos! I really the one in Live Smap and MIJ. I'm looking forward to Sample Bang's!

I seen an eps of Santaku when they did the Beyonce video! Takuya was beautiful made up like a woman! I was not shocked either, he a nice looking man so. But when Goro dresses like a woman he looks horrible! Goro is a beautiful man but that's it! Shingo, Nakai, and Tsuyo make nice looking women but not Goro which is strange! Shingo really looked like on in HongKong Nightclub.

I also been watching eps of P-Chan! That stuff was really funny! Takuya (P-Chan) is a pink poodle who is "lusty!" Shingo is the son and Goro is the father. P-chan is at every women that he see and its funny! I can't wait to see more of that!



Things have been kinda quit. The single Triangle was released the end of last month. It's really nice. I like the melody and the words are very meaningful. I've seen them sing it four times to omoi. The video is the most adorable! The DVD for Sample Bang will be out in a few days. 10 to be exact! Everything will be buzzing then. Also, the year end/new years eve thingy. I don't know who's hosting it yet but I hope it's Nakai!

I changed my desktop to another picture of Shingo. I guess it's the dreamy Shingo because he really looks dreamy. See look! Dreamy! Look at the stars and stuff! I'm not sure how long ago this was taken. I'm thinking early 20's maybe. Anyway chokakkoii!

Goro's birthday is in a few days! I was supposed to be writing a poem for him but....I haven't started it yet. I need to just sit, relax my mind and think of him. I know something will come out. hahahahaha But what!

Oyasaminasai!

2 Comments:

  • At 12/06/2005 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love P-chan!! Haha~ It's forever funny!!! My best Takuya's skit if i've 2 say... Hehe~ I love the epi when Yuuka went~ & Iijima Naoka went... Haha~ Shingo jus went crazy!!!

    Anyway~ That Shingo pic should be frm end of 2001 to 2002. I like it~ Haha! But i felt tt i'll fall asleep wen i look @ my desktop if it's tis pic... Haha~ cos he looks so great & dreamy as u said!

    Oh~ & Goro's solo in Sample bang is GREAT!! I ve my impression on his solo more than Shigusa!!!

    Ps. Provision of doubtful debts. Is it a Liabilities or expense?? Haha! Ths appear in my Accts paper & i dunno where 2 grp it!


    Regards,
    Jaslyn

     
  • At 12/06/2005 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Opps~ I mean Iijima Naoko. The one that Shingo likes.. Hehe~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home