Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Smap Thoughts 12/13/05

Ohayo minnasan! Atashi ni shigoto desu! Kakimasen, gomenasai. Hontoni isogashikimashita!
Good morning everyone! I currently at work. Sorry I haven't posted. I've been really busy. Smap's Sample Bang Concert DVD comes out tomorrow! I haven't bought it yet but I will! I can't wait to see them.

While I was driving to work this morning, I was listening to MIJ and I have to say that seems to be my fav so far. Unposted Letter does something to me. I don't know what they are saying but it reaches me in my soul. It must be the melody and the tone of their voices. I don't hear that in all of their stuff. Even when I seen them perform this in the concert DVD, they seem to really be into it. LOVE THEM!

I watched Be Nice To People again with Shingo!!!!! I laughed so hard when I noticed P-chan was in it! He's a lusty dog! I really enjoyed it again! Now I'm watching Hero with Takuya. I've got to get Nakai, Goro, and Tsuyo series so I can have weekends of them too!

Well, I better get to work! Ja!

1 Comments:

  • At 12/13/2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Princess Castle said…

    Hehe~ Not only P-chan is in there~ Nakai is also there! Real Nakai... Hehe~ U can look at 1 of the threads in FB. I took caps b4~ Haha!! Nakai's scene was the most hilarious!

    Anyway~ did i recommend u dramas b4?? Haha!!! Shingo's drama~ u should watch Love Story. Even thou he's a supportin actor~ but i really love to see him & yuuka here. They r such cute couple!! & Shingo's character inside is one of my fav!!!

    Goro ne... it muz be Love Quotient. He oni appear in 1 of the sotries... But he's great here!! I love love Goro in here. He's my prince charming... Haha!!

    Nakai ne~ i oni watch a few dramas b4~ cant recommend much. But i like Shiroi Kage & Brothers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home