Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Otanjobi Omedeto Goro! 12/07/05

Beauty of running elegance
Residue of a shining star
Shadowed by light

Strength that goes beyond compare
Sadness so deeply hiddden
Mystery in despair

Happiness is cautioned
Laughter under control
Love is abounding, abounding

What a wonderful vision
A rare sight to see
Smiles of complexity, oneness and multiplicity

Deep within the caves of darkness
Lies a heart that beats in stillness
Joy is ushered aboard
I have received it


My dear, sweet Goro, I hope you have a blessed day first. I pray your happiness, peace, and strength always. My God keep you in his loving care. Thank you for everything you do.
I love you, Happy Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home