Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Smap Thoughts 1/2/06

Konbanwa minna-san. I've been thinking alot about my trip to Japan this year. It's Smap's 15 year anniversary so I think they will be doing concerts. I sure hope I can get tickets! They've been really busy lately. MusicStation, 4 and half hour SXS show, Kouhaku and much more stuff that I can't remember. Shingo's new show starts on the 9th, Goro has somethings brewing too, and Takuya has done Santaku. I don't know what Tsuyo or Nakai is doing but I know it's something. I still haven't bought the concert dvd yet because I don't want to charge it. I need to finish paying off some of my credit cards so I will have to pay cash! I won't dip into my Nihon Iko Fund either! That's not easy to save and pay off bills. I don't have anything to spare these days.

I got a chance to see the MusicStation clips! They did Triangle and Bang Bang. Boy did they look good! Goro is beautiful! Takuya is forever sexy! and Shingo is horny! whahahahahaha! I couldn't believe how he was pumping and then he grabbed himself! I thought I was gonna passout! I watched it like 5 times and was choking! WOW I just adore him! If he was going for the shock factor, IT WORKED! I think I'm gonna dream about that tonight!

Oyasaminasai! I off to dream about Shingo grabbing himself! Maybe he'll let me do that! Well...it's my dream!~__*

BTW This is my new desktop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home