Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Smap Thoughts 2/17/06

Konbanwa minna-san. Genki desu ka? Atashi ga genki desu. Shibaraku ni irimasu ne! Asobi no junbi wa Nihon to hatara itte iru. Kugatsu o sekkei shimasu.

I haven't posted anything thing in a while. I've been working on clips and writing a lot. I'm planning my trip too. I've watched 3 concerts since my last post. Su 97, Sexy Six 94, and Come feel estasy with Smap 2005 (Sample Bang) I love all 3!

Su was really good. They were so cute and lively! Shingo was wild back then too! I have to re-watch them because I've only seen them once so I don't remember much but in 94 Shingo was wild too.

I really love his solo for 05! He was TOTALLY HOT!
I used a box of tissue trying to control the drool! It is a definite must see! Anyway, I think I'll rewatch them this weekend and post for individuals. These pics are from 2/13/06 The Betrayers skit!










My lack of post doesn't mean I've lost interest in Smap! I love them just as much today as I did a year ago, no I take that back! I love them more!

O-yasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home