Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Smap Thoughts 4/8/06

Hi minna san. Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not really in the mood to celebrate though. I think I'll have a quiet day at home.

I've been watching some SmapXSmap which is always enjoyable. They really can make me laugh. I also watch the Birdman concert last night. It was the first concert DVD I bought. Matter of fact, the first music I heard from Smap was from the 2nd DVD of Birdman. The 1st 10 minutes or so. I got it from the internet and was so happy. I really liked their music when I heard it then I bought the concert dvd then SXS shows. But my first show I bought was Smastation. I really enjoyed it thus making my addiction worst. It's been about a year and a half since I became a Smap fan and I must say my love for them hasn't diminished one bit. I think I love them even more. I'm looking at a picture of Shingo and Goro that I have in front of my computer. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with gratitude for all they do for me. I take it personally only because it brings me through some hard times.

I finally learned how to use bit torrent. I was able to download 2 files. Hopefully, I will be able to do this some more. I really missed the SXS shows that I used to buy. I still haven't found 4/3 but I'll look for it some more. Anyway, it's not bed time so I'm not gonna say goodnight. I'll say see ya!

Ja Mata Ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home