Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Smap Thoughts 03/17/06

Hi minna, today I'm feeling a little down. As a Smap fan living in the US, it is very difficult to get information, merchandise, or even to get to see them. If it wasn't for the others boards, I wouldn't be able to find out anything. So I want to thank those who have Smap boards and are willing to share the info.

It seems like a never ending struggle to get info and/or merchandise. I'm trying to get old SXS shows and am having the worst time. I have a contact in Hong Kong but she wants HKD! Where in the hell can I get that! Well, I know where but it's not easy. Then, I'm trying to save for the trip this year so I don't have a lot to spare, actually, I don't have any to spare. I want to try to get concert tickets and I know it's gonna cost me. Especially if I have to buy them from an auction! SOB this is too hard! I feeling out of sorts today. I love Smap and I want to see them and watch them and such but I'm tired today.

Part of the problem is that some people get to be up close and personal with them and I will probably never get to do that! When I say up close and personal, I mean they can be on their shows or attend special events. I can't do that. I might be able to go to a show when I'm in Japan but it's not likely. I don't know my way around enough. Although, I must say, I'm a good researcher! I like auditing stuff so I can dig my way through just about anything. I might be able to gather enough info..... I think this is jealousy rearing it's ugly head ne! Maybe I'm just feeling a little jealous of those who can because I can't ne......

Yeah that's it. It's hard though not to feel a little left out. But I don't really have any rights to them and complaining doesn't really help. I just have to try harder! It's March and I will be there in 6 months. That's not a long time! The summer will fly by and I will be in Japan!

SO MEGUMI GAMBETTE KUDASAI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home