Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Smap Thoughts 4/16/06


Yesterday I watched Saiyuuki 11 and today I watch Busu ni Hitomi Koishiteru. I enjoyed both! I adore Shingo and love Goro so I'm a happy girl tonight! I must say I didn't understand the ending to Saiyuuki or the 1st eps to be exact. Takuya was there but they never show Son Goku beating Takuya's character its just implied. I guess they didn't want to offend (for lack of a better word) Takuya but I think it would have been ok. Shingo and Takuya are peers, and most of all friends. I think they have a good relationship. Shingo respects Takuya and I think most importantly, Takuya respects Shingo. I say that because in their culture, Takuya is to be more respected naturally because he's older. But Shingo has earned Takuya's respect!

Anyway, I like the last eps and am looking forward to the movie! Yes there is gonna be a movie! Congratulations Shingo and the rest of the cast!

Busu ni Hitomi is about a handsome man who fall for a not so attractive woman. It's based on a true story. It's a little sad to watch because "ugly" people are discriminated against all the time. The world says you must be anorexic and what society says is "beautiful." I'm learning that in Japan, it's not different. You must be so thin that if you turn side ways, no one will see you. It's really sad. Well, I make this declaration to the world. I have a butt and hips and big legs! I not thin but I'm not fat. I'm curvy. If I was to give a good likeness I'd say I was built like Beyonce but a size bigger. Anyway, the 1st episode was really good and I hope to see all of them. It didn't have subs but I could follow it with my limited Japanese.

Thanks Jas for the birthday wish. I really appreciate it and hope we can me up in Japan! I'm so praying for concerts but I'll be there even if they don't have a concert.

O-yasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home