Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Smap Thoughts 4/25/06

Konbanwa minna-san! Smap showed it's new video on last nights SXS for Dear Woman! I really like it, probably because I really like the song! It plays in my head all the time. The video is of them singing separately in the studio sort of like the making of the song. Then they have women doing different things. Like walking, playing, karate, surfing, etc.

Nakai is wearing glasses and looks adorable. Shingo and Takuya are just dancing away. Even Tsuyo moves a little! Goro looks really serious as if he has a great love for women. I'm very please with the video!




Sweet Smap Dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home