Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Smap Thoughts 06/02/06

It's been a long week! I've been working on a special project at work and at home and I'm exhausted. Shingo is going to Germany to support the Japanese team at the World Cup. He's gonna film Smastation from there. I'm a bit concerned because of all the racial stuff that's going on over there. It's so bad that the Pope gave a message to stop the hatred. Most of this is directed at African Americans but its not too far for them to react to anyone with an ethnic background ~ Shingo o-kiotsukete kudasai!

Let's see....Takuya's doing a special for Hero! I'm looking forward to that! They are working on a new album which makes me really happy! Tsuyo has a new show or movie coming out. Goro is in a stage play and he's still has the Busu show on the air. I must say I've completely enjoyed this show. I've laughed, cried, got angry etc all the emotion are coming through on the screen which is just perfect. Oh and MJ went to see them at the SXS set and the show will air on June 5, 2006 so don't miss it!

I'm going to bed before I fall over. O-yasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home