Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Smap Thoughts 5/21/06

Konbanwa minna san! I'm currently sitting under a hair drawer with curlers in my hair the size of beer cans! I have pretty long hair and this is the only way I can wear it curly. I just read the really great stories about Smap fans experiences going to Smap concerts. These were from 2001 and 2002 and the women that posted them give great detail. I was just surfing around the internet for Smap stuff and came across these. They are actually from Masako chan, Hellokitty, and Mappy I think. They talked about the concerts in great detail and it just warmed my heart because I could clear sense how much they really love Smap. I'm so looking forward to seeing them in concert! The rumors are flying about them. But what is not a rumor is that Takuya and Shingo both mentioned a new cd on their shows and on Takuya's last show, WUS, he said they are editing it to see what will be included and that it might be a 3 cd release like last year! I'm really happy about this! I get a little nervous though just thinking about how hard it's gonna be to get tickets and then a hotel near the stadium/arena and bus or train rides and buying concert goods, just everything surrounding that! I like everything in order so I know I'll make sure to have as much stuff in order before I go to Japan as possible. I will have an itinary and I will know excitely what I'm doing and where I'm going before I live my house!

I just hope I can meet other members of the boards and finally get a chance to put a face with the names! I think this is really gonna be fun. I'm so looking forward to being in a stadium full of Smap fans! I'll actually be able to share my love for them with others who love them just as much as I do! SUGOI!!!!!

O-yasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home