Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thoughts 8/15/06

Konbanwa minna-san! Today was a long day! The only good thing was I listened to Pop Up all day. Over and over and over. Then I listened to Everybody about 5 times. The other solos too but I kinda just got stuck on the last one. I'm getting ready to leave for Japan in about 3 weeks. I've done almost everything except ordered my cellphone and packed of course. I have everything I'm taking with me but I need to get it all packed. Then I'm off!

The other day, I turned to cartoons on demand and they had DBZ on eps 100 to 104. I have every DBZ released but I had to watch it and when I heard the music, I realized how much I really missed it. That is still my favorite anime show. I remember how hard it was to watch the last eps. I cried because I didn't want it to end. It's been a least a year since I watched the whole think DB, DBZ and DBGT. I always like to watch from the beginning to the end but thats like 500 eps! I've been watching Naruto and Samurai 7 and I really like it to but I haven't bought it yet. I think this winter before I go back to school, I'm gonna just have a DBZ marathon weekend where I do nothing but watch videos and eat junk food. Since I've been hooked on Smap, I haven't watched much of anything else. But I'm starting to miss my anime.....

Well I'm off to bed before I fall over! Oyasaminasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home