Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Smap Thoughts 6/7/06

Today has been a strange day at best! They have started layoffs on my job and actually laid off a guy who had been there 24 years. I understand the whole process but I'm still sad and it's a little scary. After the meeting, I went back to my office and was listening to Su. I love Butterfly and Cool from that CD. It made me feel better. After some thought, I came to the conclusion that whatever happens is beyond my control anyway so why freak out. I'm going to Japan whether I get laid off or not so I'll still see Smap! If I get laid off, I'll find another job when I come back. I'm feel very confident and I believe that God is in control of everything. I've done my part by getting a good education and being marketable. I believe God will do His part and open the doors.

It amazes me how listening to Smap can make me feel better most of the time. The few times they didn't or really nothing can is when I'm exhausted. I don't want to see or hear anything or anybody! That includes Shingo! (Did I say that????) I must say when I watch them though, they always make me smile. Arigato Smap! I actually started a tribute to Tsuyo this week on Channel Smap although I haven't had a good response. I don't understand why people don't respond to him. I hope it gets better with the posting.

I've been watching some of the older SXS show and got a chance to see Mr. Dog! I couldn't believe that Takuya was pretending to be masturbating. I laughed and laughed! I can't wait to see more of these! I actually posted a clip up on CS. Douzo!
Night t'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home