Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Smap Thoughts 6/27/06

This week has started out awful! CS stuff that was very upseting and work! The only good thing is that I'm getting ready to make all my reservations for Japan this weekend. In a few short months, I be in Tokyo! That is the only thing that is keeping me from just losing it and telling everyone where to go and how to get there!

I've been watching Love Story with Shingo and I like it. It really is just like the title says, up and down, in and out all around before they find each other. Shingo's part isn't very big in this but I like his part. He plays a semi-horny artist who is finding his way. I've also been watching Goro's drama, Busu no Hitomi ni Koishiteru, without subs! I'll be glad when those guys finish subbing the show.

I'm also waiting on news about the new cd. I'm looking forward to that too! Just wondering what the theme will be this year and stuff. Hopefully it will be out soon.

I've had enough for today.....o-yasami

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home