Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

My first Smap Concert day 9/9!

I was warned by everyone to get go to buy concert goods early. So I finally got up to get dressed and go. I was really unorganized that morning. I get out the door at about 10 am! I was told to be there before this time not to mention, I didn't really know where I was going. I knew which station to go to but after that, nothing.

I go down and have coffee and croisants for breakfast because I hadn't eaten since being with Masako chan. I ate quickly and it was off to the races! I go to the train station and finally get some directions. I get on the train and make the right transfer and when I got to the station, I ask the attendent but he didn't speak English and I couldn't remember the name of the stadium so I just said Smap. ahahahaha! He pointed me to go the one way. Well, that wasn't right cuz he didn't tell me to turn left and I went right. Finally I stopped some young woman and she pointed me in the right direction after I said Kimura Takuya hahahahaha. I guess I've been pronouncing Smap wrong. So I go back and see fangirls. I stopped them and ask where to buy goods and they kindly let me follow them. I was grateful and happy.

We get in line that is super long. All the way around. I thought they opened at 11 but they didn't open until 11:30am. We weren't in line very long about an hour and they laughed at me when I opened my umbrella to shade the sun. I was sweating so much that my clothes were soaked.

I finally go to go into the lines and to my surprise, they weren't very long at all. I was able to get everything I need but after about a hour, I was exhausted not to mention, I needed to get back to the hotel and shower because that's how much I sweated.


I got back to back to the hotel and got ready for this wonderful night. I wanted to be there by 3:30 but it didn't happen and I was there at 4. I followed the crowd not really knowing where I was going. After walking half way around the stadium, I asked for help. I highly recommend you ask for help early! I ended up walking around the entire stadium and got to my seat about 5 minutes before the show started.

I must say, Japanese fans are a little different than US fans. Most people dance crazy wild at our concerts and usually everyone is screaming. Here, its just the opposite. Most of them were just standing there with their penlights all going in the same direction for the most part.

BTW, I didn't mention this but before they sang Under the Starry Sky, Takuya mentioned that it was cloudy and there weren't any stars to see so he asked everyone to turn off their penlights and when the song start to turn them on. Some people didn't do and of course Nakai called them out! ahahahahaha it was funny to see them hurry and turn them off. Then when they all came on, it was really pretty. I was teary on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home