Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11/06 Nihon o Ikimasu

Today I got up at 6:30 to get ready to go for cancelled tickets at Waratte Iitomo. Today was Shingo's day so you know I was going right! Anyway, why so early? Well it takes a bit to dry my hair and I gotten into slow mode in the mornings.

I got ready and ask the hotel clerk to please change my room to non-smoking in which they did and for direction. I then was off! I got there at about 9:15 and there was a long line! About 45 or so people where in front of me! So I went thur the motions and my number was 47. Well I did get in to the waiting and they said at first there were possibly 10 see. I thought, I'm an odd number cuz I was by myself. Anyway, he came back and said 0! They had none hahahahaha! It was fun seeing the mix of fans there.

I then continued on with my siteseeing itinerary. I walked around Ueno for about 2 hours and then I went to Harajuku to visit the Meiji Shrine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home