Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

9/12/06 Onward to Nikko!

I went to Nikko....IT RAINED THE WHOLE DAY! It was cold and wet and I had an attitude because I'm a baka...I left my raincoat at the hotel and had to buy a jacket. At the train station in Itsunomiya, there was a group of kids on the train and one of the girls must have thought I was someone famous because she started smiling and waving. Then the whole train was waving and smiling. I laughed and waved back! That really made my day! They were so cute ahahahahaha. I didn't want to tell them I was not famous. hahahahahaha

Nikko is a beautiful city. I walked around the shrines and walked on the Shinkyo Bridge. I seen the original hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil monkeys carved on the shrine. I spent about 5 hours just hanging out their and walking around. Then I took a taxi back to the train station. I was actually cheated by the taxi driver! I didn't even think about it until after I got on the train but I believe in the natural order of things and he will reap what he has sown.

I'm so in love with Japan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home