Megumi's Smap Page

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku! This is my new obsession! SMAP! So I started this unofficial page to share my thoughts and have some fun! Please do not post anything that is not Smap related, Ok terote Ok! Anything I deem as offensive, gets zapped.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

5/15/07 Tadaima! Smap Thoughts

It's been forever since I wrote anything on this blog. I've been really busy with CS and home and work and just general bullcrap! CS is taking up a lot of my time but for the most part I don't mind. We seem to have lost a lot of members who posted all the time....Some have ventured off to real life I think. Some I think have just out grown SMAP. I find that hard to believe but they let their dream die. My dream must be different from minna. I don't really have one when it comes to SMAP. I've seen them in concert, Takuya sang with me, Tsuyopon blew me a kiss and I got the look back and very much eye contact from"him!" My dreams are more of doing something different with my life. I'd like to move to Japan for a while but that will take a miracle. There is no one to take care of my Mom who is older. I can't just leave her....So my life or the life that I dream of probably won't happen. But I'll try to make the best of what I've got once I work it out of my system. Or I should say let the dream die. Moving to Japan has nothing to do with SMAP. I love the country and they are just a bonus. I'd like to find out more about other groups, not the juniors either. I love Laruku (L'arc'en'ciel)! I guess if SMAP is your dream and you realize you can have it, you let it die....

I've been rambling....sumimasen. I miss writing my thoughts. I'm gonna have to come back more.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home